On December 2, 2017 Alvin RC will be hosting a Charity Fun Fly at our field in Alvin, TX. The attached flyer provides detailed information on our current plans for the event.
A few highlights:
- All net proceeds will be used to purchase $25 gift cards.
- Being near Christmas the Gift cards will be given to the Sheriff of Brazoria County for distribution to less fortunate folks through the Deputies as they feel appropriate.
- Landing Fee Donation is $20 which includes a pilot lunch
- Several prizes will be raffled
- Silent auction of many items will be held – donation of auction items from businesses and individuals are welcome.
- We welcome donations from businesses and individuals
WEDNESDAY NIGHT FLYING JUNE 21st
Join us for our 1st All electric event. Saturday May 15th at Vance Field.
Come join us for a Full Day of Fun & Flying – Any size electric aircraft, helicopter, quad or multi-router welcome. Electric outlets available.
Raffle prize will be a FMS Red Edge 540.
$15 Landing Fee
Corner of Blum Rd & CR 180
Fly-In & 13th Annual Swap Meet. April 15, 2017
Open to the public and free. Come on down and check out the RC planes.
AMA Sanction No. 17/217
Where: Vance Field (Alvin R/C Club Field) www.alvinrc.club or www.alvinrc.org
Corner of Blum Rd. and CR 180 — Alvin, TX. (GPS: 29.414700, -95.291534)
Come Join Us for a Full Day of Fun and Flying – Free Style (3D) and Conventional flying will be coordinated hourly
$20 Landing Fee includes Hamburger Plate
Swap Meet Is Free and Open To All RC Items
40’ x 400’ Paved Runway and Pit area, Parallel Grass Runway, 14’ x 100’ Paved and Covered make ready area. Overnight Camping Okay, No Hook Ups.
Great Concessions: “Best Burgers in Texas” (self-professed of course) will also be available at the Concession Stand, Indoor Restroom Facilities and air-conditioned clubhouse.
80” Mono, 60” Biplane, 1⁄4 Scale are Welcome
Current AMA Membership Required
Registration Begins at 7 AM – Flying 8:30 AM Until——-.
Raffle Open to All and Pilot Door Prizes
CD – Benny Behrens – 832-499-2043 email@example.com
Mike will prepare beans, rice, and sausage. Comfort food! Be there at 6:00 PM